Anger is of different kinds, and may be categorized into classes.
1. Behavioral Anger: When someone undergoes behavioral anger, he or she generally confronts the subject which angers them, that is usually another individual. These are the features of behavioral anger.
2. Chronic Anger: A individual who suffers from chronic anger doesn’t necessarily have a logical explanation of why he’s angry all of the time. Such men and women despise the entire world they reside in, despise themselves, despise everybody else and normally fly into tempers in the slightest inspiration.
3. This is frequently due to self help and anger management classes.
4. Deliberate Anger: When a individual intentionally poses as he’s anger, frequently because a ploy to control subordinates, such a kind is known as deliberate anger. It’s generally a bogus form of anger, but may escalate to other kinds of anger sometimes. Deliberate anger also leaves fast, particularly when confronted.
5. Judgmental Anger: individuals experiencing this kind of anger generally put other individuals down facing gatherings, to attempt to make themselves seem exceptional.
6. Overwhelming anger: As the name implies this kind of anger exists if the emotion has truly got to the origin of a individual. Individuals experiencing overwhelming rage just cannot endure the situation they are in, and frequently find harmful way of relieving themselves by self harm or by damaging other individuals physically.
7. This is known as paranoid anger.
8. Passive Anger: That can be a somewhat controlled type of anger in which the individual experiencing it doesn’t directly reveal his anger.
9. Retaliatory Anger: This occurs as a consequence of another person?s anger . If you retaliate in self defense in a angry fashion, this can be known as retaliatory anger.
10. Self Inflicted Anger: This, someone who’s mad with himself penalizing himself by inflicting pain on his body. This is a frequent occurrence with drug addicts.
11. This may generally be the start of other kinds of anger.
12. Volatile Anger: This may vary from moderate anger into a complete fury, and leaves as unexpectedly as it pertains. The intensity and the timing is dependent upon how well it’s controlled by the person.
Resource: Anger Management Perth